Alba Racing ECU flash ready to ship!!!
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha YXZ Forums - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Alba Racing ECU flash ready to ship!!! within the Alba Racing forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; Hey all I am really behind on catching y'all up to speed on where we are with performance mods.. Been pretty hectic lately with the ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Alba Racing ECU flash ready to ship!!!

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    411 times

Hey all I am really behind on catching y'all up to speed on where we are with performance mods.. Been pretty hectic lately with the Baja 1000 and the holidays.

ECU cores in stock and ready to ship.

Stage 1 flash is just rev and speed limit changes. No real HP gains on stock vehicle but opens up limiters.
    Stage 2 flash is rev and speed limits changes, timing alteration in all gears, and fuel alteration in all gears. up to 7hp and 8ft/tq gain under the curve. I have attached a dyno chart for you all to review. As you can see there is a couple of HP peak gain, 4 ft/tq gain peak, but also a good chunk in the lower rpm and over-rev areas.

We will be offering this service at a regular price of $299 with a special offer for the first 10 people @ $250!!! reply to this thread to hold your spot at this special price. Once 10 people have been reached the price will return to $299.

If you would like custom timing or special fueling that can be done as well. Rev limits can be set to just about anything you want as well...

Alba Racing ECU flash ready to ship!!!-yxz-flash-dyno.png

Yamaha YXZ 1000 ecu flash +5hp

Nate
    Alba Racing
    scottdmax likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1498 times
    Great pricing! Any plans to offer a tune/exhaust package?
    DuplinPirate likes this.

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    411 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Great pricing! Any plans to offer a tune/exhaust package?
    Yes, I am about done with the single muffler full exhaust, and will be working on the triple system next.

Nate
    Alba Racing
    DuplinPirate likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    YXZTalk.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Nate, when will Alba have a full exhaust + ECU package ready. Or if I purchase the Alba ECU will it work when I upgrade to a full Alba exhaust?

Many Thanks,

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    411 times
    Quote Originally Posted by g900 View Post
    Nate, when will Alba have a full exhaust + ECU package ready. Or if I purchase the Alba ECU will it work when I upgrade to a full Alba exhaust?

Many Thanks,
    We are getting pipes built ASAP. You can always run the stage 1 flash and then send it back to me to re-flash later when the exhaust is installed. We will offer a 2nd reflash for free to anyone that purchases the service and beyond that it will be $50 for any mapping changes. So, you can do stage 2 for now, and send it back for stage 3 when it is ready and get updated for free, and then if you ever decide to go turbo or aggressive down the road it would only be $50 to change the mapping again.

Nate
    Alba Racing

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    948 times
    Nate, will Stage 2 work well and give gains with the stock exhaust still in place? (Or is that for aftermarket exhaust only?)
    I would like to upgrade HP a bit while leaving it stock, until I decide which way to go on possible turbo install.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    948 times
    Also, what is turnaround time and can you do this immediately? Do we send our ECU to you first?

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    411 times
    Stage 2 is designed for stock exhaust and intake. That is what the dyno chart reflects. A stock car vs a car with just an ECU flash.

I have a few core ecu's that I can flash and ship out with a core charge, or you can send in your ecu first and forego the core charge. I am limited on cores though, so can't guarantee they will always be available. I personally flash these ecu's at my desk though so, if you send it in I can usually turn it around in 24 hours.

Nate
    Alba Racing

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    948 times
    Cool. Couple more Q's...I see Stage 2 is for a stock car. If I add and aftermarket pipe only to it later, will Stage 2 still work well and be adequate?

And when I decide to go turbo, (not sure who's kit it will be yet) will I have to send the ECU back first to get it returned to stock OEM mapping? I'm assuming of course that the more aggressive mapping for an NA motor will then not work well in a turbo application, right?

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    411 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scottdmax View Post
    Cool. Couple more Q's...I see Stage 2 is for a stock car. If I add and aftermarket pipe only to it later, will Stage 2 still work well and be adequate?

And when I decide to go turbo, (not sure who's kit it will be yet) will I have to send the ECU back first to get it returned to stock OEM mapping? I'm assuming of course that the more aggressive mapping for an NA motor will then not work well in a turbo application, right?
    Fueling will be adequate for most slip-ons, but moving to our full system will require a mapping change. Yes, when you go turbo we will want to either go back to stock mapping, stage 1 mapping, or a turbo map with timing removed for higher boost levels.

Nate
    Alba Racing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links