RPM Turbo Kits in stock ready to ship! - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha YXZ Forums - Powered by vBulletin

RPM Turbo Kits in stock ready to ship!

This is a discussion on RPM Turbo Kits in stock ready to ship! within the Race Proven Motors forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; O yeah , you can get pretty shitty in 2 wheel drive , fun both ways depending on your dunning mood .. ��...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: RPM Turbo Kits in stock ready to ship!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    228 times
    O yeah , you can get pretty shitty in 2 wheel drive , fun both ways depending on your dunning mood ..
    Doing it one gear at a time!!!!!!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1142 times
    I will say this about this Weller/RPM turbo kit and I have said it early on. This kit is so well put together and thought out. Its very clean and neat looking. Nothing looks out of place. The couple friends that have seen it said; it looks factory, its so clean and neat. I kind of chuckled when they said that because thats exactly what I had said. If the performance and reliability are what everyone says it is, I will be more than satisfied with it. Thanksgiving weekend will be its first test.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    948 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdog View Post
    I will say this about this Weller/RPM turbo kit and I have said it early on. This kit is so well put together and thought out. Its very clean and neat looking. Nothing looks out of place. The couple friends that have seen it said; it looks factory, its so clean and neat. I kind of chuckled when they said that because thats exactly what I had said. If the performance and reliability are what everyone says it is, I will be more than satisfied with it. Thanksgiving weekend will be its first test.
    Ride report required!

4. Remove Advertisements
    YXZTalk.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    228 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdog View Post

There's 1000's of miles logged on this kit between all that has purchased it and there's minimum to none reported issues , if it's used and installed properly. You should be good.
    The only problem , Very addicting, you want to run the crap out the car and don't want to get off it. . Good luck and be safe Brother.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1142 times
    Quote Originally Posted by The Best View Post
    There's 1000's of miles logged on this kit between all that has purchased it and there's minimum to none reported issues , if it's used and installed properly. You should be good.
    The only problem , Very addicting, you want to run the crap out the car and don't want to get off it. . Good luck and be safe Brother.
    Well it was installed by the master designer himself, so that should not be an issue. We talked extensively about the normal ranges I should expect with normal operating conditions so hopefully everything will fall into place. My only concern will be water temps, so I just have to keep an eye on that until I understand what is normal for it. I have heard 220-ish after some hard runs up the hill so thats in line with where I was running NA.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    228 times
    Yeah, I was in pismo all weekend, I never saw temps over 175 unless I was parked they would climb to the 200's , that's only time I ran fan override and took care of business. . I know pismo is not the same as Glamis but it was pretty warm for pismo in the 80's , and ran car the hardest I have ever done . You should be ok .

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1142 times
    yeah thats still the coast though. Glamis in the daytime will be warmer than the beach but as air temps cool down hp should go up. Since the colder air has more density thats why an intercooler help with hp.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    82 times
    Mine puked this past weekend in Glamis, but it was 90 degrees.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1142 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MMLX89 View Post
    Mine puked this past weekend in Glamis, but it was 90 degrees.
    thats not good. what temp did you get upto?

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    82 times
    Unfortunately I don't have a gauge; but I just ordered a setup from Trail Tech today.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links