RPM Turbo Kits in stock ready to ship!
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha YXZ Forums - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on RPM Turbo Kits in stock ready to ship! within the Race Proven Motors forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; We have been working extremely hard to get caught up and have turbo kits in stock ready to ship. I know a lot of you ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: RPM Turbo Kits in stock ready to ship!

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    141 times

We have been working extremely hard to get caught up and have turbo kits in stock ready to ship. I know a lot of you have been calling and asking for ETA's etc. If you are one of those impatient guys who is feeling special and must be boosted today, give us a call (877-Turbo-11) or reach out to Weller Racing (480) 507-4771 and one of us will get you taken care of. thanks!

Member #
    Member #
    How well does this hold up to water? I saw the install pictures and by the looks of it the power commander isn't water proof.... Just curious for us up in the north east go through a river/ stream will we loose our map/electronics? $5,400 +you can get a whole lot more of a turbo kit or super charger kit for a corvette... I would expect a flawless product that the UTV can still be utilized everywhere just the same with this kit installed. Why not put it in a waterproof case instead of zip-tie to the frame?

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    228 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaddo View Post
    How well does this hold up to water? I saw the install pictures and by the looks of it the power commander isn't water proof.... Just curious for us up in the north east go through a river/ stream will we loose our map/electronics? $5,400 +you can get a whole lot more of a turbo kit or super charger kit for a corvette... I would expect a flawless product that the UTV can still be utilized everywhere just the same with this kit installed. Why not put it in a waterproof case instead of zip-tie to the frame?
    Kaddo,
    I personally zip tied both my Power commander and auto tune module on top of the fuel rail and you can't even see it , I plugged all the unused connections with the supplied rubber plugs . You would have to have water higher than your fuel rail to get them under water. I believe Jason at weller racing had mentioned that he was having the units ( Electronics ) made with longer connections to be away from engine compartment . Since they design this turbo kit within weeks of the car coming out on the market they used the power commander of a snowmobile. If this might be keeping you from buying this kit , I would definitely check with Jason and Corry and Mike they are great and will answer all your questions on a phone call . This is a great kit and Jason and Kyle have the tuning down pack for any driving style. Good Luck Brother!!!.

4. Remove Advertisements
    YXZTalk.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    141 times
    In the beginning (first 10 kits or so) Dynojet did not have a YXZ specific powercommander. So we had to improvise and use one off a snowmobile and switch some wires to make it work. Now they come with the YXZ specific PTI box w/ longer harness to mount whenever you want.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    82 times
    I highly recommend this kit for anyone that is in the market. Top notch quality, and you won't find better customer service from both RPM and Weller. I ran my car fairly hard for 2 days in the dunes in Glamis and didn't have one single issue. The additional power of this kit transforms the YXZ into a completely different animal that is an absolute blast to drive.

RPM Turbo Kits in stock ready to ship!-image1.jpegRPM Turbo Kits in stock ready to ship!-sand2.jpg
    The Best likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Any updates to this kit?
    Looks good!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    I mounted my PCV and Autotune inside the cab above the battery near the stock fuse box. You would have to get pretty deep to get it wet.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1142 times
    Here's a bling bling they did on my Weller/RPM Turbo install to accomodate the existing Weller exhaust muffler's I wanted to keep using. Nice job RPM!!!!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1142 times
    Here is some bling bling the RPM boys did when installing my Weller RPM turbo kit to accomodate my existing weller header and muffler's.
    Nice job guys!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RPM Turbo Kits in stock ready to ship!-img_2648.png  
    I10Fwy likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    948 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdog View Post
    Here is some bling bling the RPM boys did when installing my Weller RPM turbo kit to accomodate my existing weller header and muffler's.
    Nice job guys!!!
    DD, where did they mount your PC5 and Auto Tune?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links