Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on making billet steel hubs for 16-18 yxz1000 with 4x156 pcd. These will be a direct replacement using all oem hardware and brakes. There is a possibility of having dual pattern 4x156 and 4x137. I should have pricing early in the new year.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just waiting on my cnc guy to get back from vacation. Should have an answer next week.

Reactions: Iasco

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, still trying to pin down a reasonable cost . As soon as I have a firm price I will post here.

Reactions: Iasco

·
Registered
25 Posts
Broaching the spline kills your price point, but if your willing to except them in 7075 un-anodized i can work you up a quote. honestly though unless your quantity is super high and you don't want to make any mark up they probably won't be feasible. look at fortin they get 380 a corner and more than likely they make them in house. sorry i really don't want to be a buzz kill but in reality i probably wouldn't offer under a run of 50. you could always try exometry but same thing unless its a large quantity and you choose to have them done in china they're probably not worth it. Again sorry for the bleak outlook.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have taken a while to get back on this project and decided to definitively document the parts required to fit 19 hubs to a 16-18 car.

parts needed,
4 x 19 hubs, these need to have 2.5mm machined off of back side where the seal runs.
4 x 19 rear brake rotors if running standard size brakes.

My 16 had Streamline oversize front rotors but I couldn't find any manufacturer who makes 270mm rotors to suit the 19 car so I had a local laser shop copy the Streamlines but with the
19 rotor pcd.
Wheel Automotive tire Black Rim Alloy wheel
Wheel Automotive tire Rim Bicycle part Vehicle brake
Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Tread

1 - 10 of 10 Posts