Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys thanks for the add my issue is the machine ran great. I was Installing a jump seat for my kid so I had Interior all out and found old added wiring from.precious owner nothing added to factory harness so I removed it disconnected off battery while I was doing this kt started to rain so I pushed machine in the garage manually about three ft finished install turned key on ready to start and nothing. Gauges all illuminate reads neutral for about a sec the iccs light in the right corner is lit and err comes on where temp is. And neutral goes off and will not try to crank. So I jumped solenoid fired right up bit still woll not go into gear or let start with key Nd ideas how to go about fixing or diagnosing what the issue is I just bought it.... thanks in advance

·
Registered
2017 YXZ1000R SS SE, DMC Afterburner Comp.Exhaust, Graves plates, FTECU, Custom Cage, Roof, LT Bar
18 Posts
If you are sure that the wiring you removed was completely un-related I would start by checking for loose connections any where that you moved things while removing the old accessory wiring.
Check your battery grounds then pull both leads off the battery and let it sit for a little while. In some cases this will let the ECU reset and your code will clear.
If you bypassed a solenoid and it started then I would determine if it is a failed solenoid or connection issue.

I am no expert on these but maybe this will help get the ball rolling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts