Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently the lucky few who purchased the 16' XPT have already been posting up about their turbo's overheating.

Yikes.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I read the whole thread, no problems just driver error. According to one member he should have not took it out on un level ground or temps over 70....... Had to read between the lines with all the koolaid consumed over there. Bawhahaha just kidding hope they get that worked out soon, those cats are dropping serious cheese on those turbos.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I heard about some of the racers having over heating issues after adding light bars and heavy duty bumpers etc. to the front, but normal consumers are having overheating issues as well?

·
Registered
265 Posts
i went and found the thread after reading this post.

Crazy, I know a lot of them are blaming the poor guy that rode in the cinders and i have rode there many of times never once have i over heated anything up there like this poor guy after a couple hills. Wait i take that back i did burn up a Yamaha Blaster 200 quad when i was 12.

I am sure they will get it figured out, probably just a software update to turn the fans on sooner but still.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly...its a brand new machine and shouldn't be having these issues.

I feel for the guys that dropped $25k+ and they're sitting on the sidelines.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've already seen one two many videos of rzr's on fire to even consider as my nxt sxs. Whether it be from a gas can or electrical issues its enough to keep my kids out of one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts