Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Completely stock other than accessories and cosmetics.

500 miles, still under warranty.

After market bead locks with original tires.

Half windshield, back vinyl window

Lighted whips

Light bar

Fender flares

Never wrecked or damaged in any way, couple minor scratches in plastic.

Orange but black paint on doors, I think a wrap would be a great addition :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm.... 100+ views and no interest. I'd appreciate any feedback you might have. Price to high? Other details needed?? Something, anything :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I’m in Ohio and watch the market a lot. I paid 13k for mine new 3 years ago. I hate to say or admit how much I have in it now but I think I’d struggle to get 10k for it with all I have on it. Just my $.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you.

I'm more into boats and jetskis. This is my first side by side. I use nada as a general guide for value, sometimes they are way off in price but seem to be like odds makers in Las Vegas .... sometimes high, sometimes low but on average they do ok and I used nada to get a price and priced the YXZ lower than their guesstimate.

I thought (apparently wrong ) that only 500 miles and still under warranty with a thousand dollars or two in accessories would make 12k a bargain for someone.

On the other hand 13k for a new 2017 SS in 2017 sounds like quite the bargain. What dealer did you get it from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't know the brand name, did bolt right on though. It is a 1 1/4" receiver. Put a 2" ball in it and the YXZ does an excellent job of pulling the trailer pictured at parade speeds with over a dozen children on it.

Hard to derail a thread that isn't going anywhere but thank you for your concern :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't know the brand name, did bolt right on though. It is a 1 1/4" receiver. Put a 2" ball in it and the YXZ does an excellent job of pulling the trailer pictured at parade speeds with over a dozen children on it.

Hard to derail a thread that isn't going anywhere but thank you for your concern :)
LOL I suppose that is true! Thanks for the reply,that's what I am kinda thinking I'd like,just something to pull a small trailer around the place very occasionally,so it caught my eye!

Sent from my SM-T378V using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts