Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

In need of a 2019 - 2021 rear radiator cover. Mine blew off in transport. The OEM SKU is # B5H-F841W-40-00, called Cover 9.

Yamaha is on a global backorder (so they say), including in Japan. As you can imagine, this is not ideal. Posting here for any help.

Thank you.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
984 Posts
You can run it without one if need be. It won't hurt anything if you are careful not to hit the radiator with anything. There are two hooks in the front by the upper grill that sometimes are hard to get hooked. Most think that is why they blow off. When I open towed mine before I got the factory storage box I would always take it off because I was afraid I would loose it. Have you considered seeing if they have a different color in stock and paint or wrapping it? I know none of this helps in your search, but it will bump your post.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Get a gray one like on my SS SE for now. They're not on intergalactic backorder. B5H-F172W-11-00

·
Registered
226 Posts
Absolutely willing to do that. If you don't sharing, what site do you buy yours from, please?
I work in parts at a dealer so I just order from Yamaha. But when I needs parts for brands we don't carry, I have an account with partzilla I use.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks like you use the tires to tie it down to the trailer I was wondering if you just do the rear tires and how easy it is to do it that way?
I just switched from tying down the chassis to tying down the tires. When tying down the chassis the straps would always loosen due to suspension movement. I used this kit and am very happy https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09W46XH2...j1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
Looks like you use the tires to tie it down to the trailer I was wondering if you just do the rear tires and how easy it is to do it that way?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts