Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the best paddle tire and wheel setup for my 19 ss. I was going to order a set from Fullerton sand sports but I guess there out of business. It is stock. Going to add exhaust spacer and tune. About it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I went with Skat-Trak and Douglas wheels. Weight is you enemy in the dunes. You can run more paddles if you are light. So the fancy wheels are not the way to go. I also went full buff from bead to bead also to make them lighter. If you do more dune riding than racing the Glider style paddle is better for sliding and turning and they don't kick up as much sand.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If your going for Skat-Traks call them direct the can set you up with front and rear tires. The paddle count depends on what style paddle you want Skat-Trak has extreme grip and gliders

·
Registered
38 Posts
save your money and find some used from a RZR. picked up some STUs on DWT Ultimates for mine for $600. deals are out there, no need to spend more money than needed

·
Registered
31 Posts
One thing to watch is the out side diameter of the tires if one is bigger the the other side the car will track weird. Company's like Skat Trak and Exterme tire in Phoenix make sure that the carcass of the tire is matched.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts