Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks for the wiring info and the plug description. Thanks for the offer on the lights, but I plan to cut off the OEM tabs and run a six inch Rigid light bar in the space.
Did you ever get your 6 inch rigid light bar mounted where the pod lights go? Lighting is going to be my next project.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you ever get your 6 inch rigid light bar mounted where the pod lights go? Lighting is going to be my next project.
FYI, I did install a 6 inch Rigid SR-Series light bar where the pod lights go. I did not need to cut the OEM tabs. With the Rigid light bar, the are 2 different brackets that comes with it (long and short). By using both, I managed to bolt the light bar directly to the OEM tabs.

·
Registered
171 Posts
FYI, I did install a 6 inch Rigid SR-Series light bar where the pod lights go. I did not need to cut the OEM tabs. With the Rigid light bar, the are 2 different brackets that comes with it (long and short). By using both, I managed to bolt the light bar directly to the OEM tabs.
Thanks. That looks really good. Did you happen to try it before the shock mount bar was installed? If so how well did it work?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Both lights are switched independently so yes, I am able to test it without the other bar. My 6 inch is a spot light pattern. I can say that it works really good. It is much brighter and throws the light way farther than the stock lights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I add a small lightbar in there last night . easy and cheap. I just dont know how to add pictures here. pm me maybe i can send you a pictures there if you like.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I add a small lightbar in there last night . easy and cheap. I just dont know how to add pictures here. pm me maybe i can send you a pictures there if you like.
What light bar did you go with. I have been exploring my options. The Rigid that Blackrolla used is super nice but pricey. So I have been comparing.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts