Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is time to depart with this great SXS, growing family and need to upgrade to a 4 seater. Many upgrades:

A-arm guards front/rear
New fold-up front windshield -- Yamaha
Rear windshield -- Yamaha
HMF storage rack and Yamaha storage box
Graves flash and headers
Alba SBD spark arrestor
Alba airbox expander
GYTR 4 point harnesses
Front/rear bumpers
32" Terrabyte tires w/ Tusk beadlocks (all new last summer)
30" chase bar lights in rear, several settings with dash toggle switch
Manual fan override switch w/fan reverse switches for heat in the winter
Accessory front lights
Street legal kit
Lots of spare parts that I have not used i.e., front/rear axles and tie rod
7900 miles
16995 OBO
Located in Utah

I have taken excellent care of this YXZ, serviced per specifications. It runs perfect, no squeaks or rattles.
It runs just like the day I bought it! I will regret when View attachment 117959 View attachment 117959 View attachment 117960 View attachment 117960 View attachment 117961 View attachment 117961 View attachment 117959 View attachment 117960 View attachment 117961 it goes out the door. PM me or text 8016605073.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh bummer man! Tough decision...for the right reason. What are you thinking of getting for the next ride? I always enjoy reading your posts... knowledgeable and intelligent.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh bummer man! Tough decision...for the right reason. What are you thinking of getting for the next ride? I always enjoy reading your posts... knowledgeable and intelligent.
I just sold this unit, it will be missed for sure. We are getting a four seater, I was looking hard at the new RMAX but I could not convince my wife. The sporty look and feel of the YXZ
has spoiled both of us. We have not got a new machine yet, having just sold the YXZ. Check back with me in a few weeks and I will let you know what we end up with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts