Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock 2020 1000r… I am looking for info for rear paddles 28X14 (8-10 scoop). I saw STU 1300 padia’s, any views? Or recommendations? Mostly use paddles in Glamis and far from a professional with driving experience… don’t want to burn clutch.
Help?

· Registered
77 Posts
2020 SE totally stock and when I purchased it I ran the stock BigHorns... I’m now rolling on 32” buffed tires and absolutely recommend them.

I do have to admit I was skeptical when buying them for fear I was changing the gearing too much... but this is quickly overcome by how easily they roll over the sand and they are sooo much lighter than the stock knobbies.

I do also run the car in 4wheel...
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hood Vehicle

· Registered
315 Posts
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

30" Skat tires and rims. Extreme staggered paddle, does as described on their website. Perfect for duning. It pulls so hard sideways on the dune bowls My God feels like on rails. I have not drag raced (only up the hill) yet but I have used launch control and it HOOKS right away at higher RPM as their website says.

I did race up the hill a GYTR turbo'd yxz and I was in front until the peak climb where his turbo you could hear just pushing him up on the vertical.

· Registered
315 Posts
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Buddy of mine. We have not hit the drags yet but it will be interesting. (I debeaded a rear before the drags in a roll)

His '16 manual, molded, front double ribbed, small tire, small paddle, more paddles.
Vs.
'21 sport shift, Big tire, big paddle staggered, less paddles, full buff.

· Registered
13 Posts
View attachment 119441 View attachment 119442
30" Skat tires and rims. Extreme staggered paddle, does as described on their website. Perfect for duning. It pulls so hard sideways on the dune bowls My God feels like on rails. I have not drag raced (only up the hill) yet but I have used launch control and it HOOKS right away at higher RPM as their website says.

I did race up the hill a GYTR turbo'd yxz and I was in front until the peak climb where his turbo you could hear just pushing him up on the vertical.
Which model are these? The wider glider or the extreme paddle?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts