Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Car
Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle
Speedometer Trip computer Automotive lighting Odometer Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Car
Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle
Speedometer Trip computer Automotive lighting Odometer Motor vehicle

Unit was bought new in January 2022, with 9 hours and 20 miles. Currently has 10.4 hours and 35 miles. All asphalt riding and NEVER been in mud. Has paddle shift and factory installed Warn winch. Everything is stock and has no modifications. Selling so I can pursue other interests.

Price: $23,000

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. It appears the average retail is lower than my asking price, but I assume the average machine has a few more miles and is not still practically brand new.

·
Registered
207 Posts
That's prices for a new one not used. + tax but in most cases you have to pay taxes on used too. So if someone buys yours at 25,000 they will have to pay tax on that when they put the Title in there name and pay for the title too. Good luck that's a very nice UTV.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you are truly interested in purchasing mine, I can send my phone number and we can discuss.

I am not trying to make money off of the machine, just trying to recoup my cost as much as possible.

·
Registered
2021 yxz 1000r SS SE
84 Posts
TMullen. I'm sorry for messing up your post. The guy was just being an ass throwing in the NADA. It's yours and it's new and ask whatever you want for it. He does that crap alot on here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problem brother. The ad is not tainted at all in my opinion.

I appreciate your responses.

Based on your comment above, I guess he is probably not interested in pursuing my machine, but rather to prove current prices.

But my offer still stands. I am not trying to sell it for a profit, just trying to minimize my losses.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts