Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here’s mine and my girlfriend’s YXZ build. We’re loving it and still working on it. So far we have done Weller exhaust, smog delete, Weller ECU Reflash, Krash offroad cage, bumper and swing tire mount, 39” KC light bar, Flex 3 era pods, 5150 whips, System 3 SB5 wheels 15x7, quad boss QBT 846 tires, looking at getting the Weller HD springs next.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here’s mine and my girlfriend’s YXZ build. We’re loving it and still working on it. So far we have done Weller exhaust, smog delete, Weller ECU Reflash, Krash offroad cage, bumper and swing tire mount, 39” KC light bar, Flex 3 era pods, 5150 whips, System 3 SB5 wheels 15x7, quad boss QBT 846 tires, looking at getting the Weller HD springs next.
those Kc lights give it some character:cool: Where is the 6th picture? looks familiar

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
those Kc lights give it some character:cool: Where is the 6th picture? looks familiar
Yea love those lights. Still got to get them dialed in. Which one are you counting the 6th pic? In the sand showing the front end? If so that’s logandale Nevada. All the sand and pink rock is logandale.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not wasting anytime modding that beast,after seeing yours kinda wish I had gottten the SE.
Our first thing was exhaust just didn’t like how lean it was from the factory and the popping. The cage took about 4 months to get once we placed our order Krash had received a lot of orders around that time. Yea we love this thing it is a blast to drive! I was a little skeptical at first about this color. I wanted blue and white, but everyone has that color it seems like. So we browsed around looking there was one XTR on the east coast. Then found this one in southern Arizona. We’re in Vegas. After browsing this site I haven’t seen a whole lot in this color. And probably won’t see very many set up like this.

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
984 Posts
Very nice looking car!

Reactions: TommyBoy
1 - 12 of 12 Posts