Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little space constrained for a trailer. I'm thinking a 22' open trailer would be long enough but I could squeeze a 24 max. Since I can't get anywhere close to see one of these lovelys in person, can anyone measure for real or give opinions if you'd put 2 on a trailer end to end?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Search the threads where I have a picture of a 10' cat and the YXZ on a 20' trailer. I had 8 inches to spare at the wheels. Body will be right around 20.4 I presume.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IMO, get the 24. Better to have extra space, and not need it, than to need space, and not have enough.
Normally I'd agree. But 24' means parked out in the rain, 22' means crammed inside my garage once I reorganize and sell my Jeep......

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Search the threads where I have a picture of a 10' cat and the YXZ on a 20' trailer. I had 8 inches to spare at the wheels. Body will be right around 20.4 I presume.
Thanks, I saw that photo, just didn't know it was a 20' trailer.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're not talking about a camper/toy-hauler, are you?
Nope, standard open car hauler style. I'd love a Renegade with stacker but the alternative is to try and get my toys this millennium ;)

Right now I have a Jeep that I can drive to the trailhead. For my new toys I'll need a new daily driver (as the tow vehicle), trailer and the actual toys. I'm working on budgeting it all in..... Adds up quick!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts