Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's ready? I marked my work calendar as busy a few weeks ago for tomorrow at 10:00AM PST which is 1:00PM where I live. Is that wrong? Figured I would take a late lunch and enjoy the show!

Reactions: 4Nines

·
Registered
284 Posts
Nope, that's exactly how you should do it :)

We can't wait ourselves! We will be posting all the information here as soon as the embargo lifts!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have my phone alarm set! Cant wait don't even know if I will sleep tonight. Been waiting along time for this to happen, n tired of waiting for A/CATS new unicorn killer that may or may not come out. But A/C does say that its going to be the best thing out there so it must be true. LOL Well anyway its time to move on to something that u can touch n ride n not just promises year after year.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am so ready for 1:00 P.M Eastern time, September 1st to be here!!!! I really,Really,REALLY hope the Yamaha website is prepared for the massive invasion of crazed, barbaric hordes searching for that mystical, sleek, all powerful AND reliable chariot that man has dreamed of since the first wheel was carved from stone... Now where did I put my chainmail, codpiece, and rhinocerous horn helmet at??? :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Bert's Mega Mall is supposed to have some on display Saturday for people to look, touch, sit in type deal. I don't think any test rides will be going on though. I have to guess if they are already going to be on display then the actually units can't be far behind.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I even told everyone that I would be at the dentist office tomorrow and no would would be able to get a hold of me at 10am pst. In fact, I have the YXZ fever so bad, when I sent out the message, I accidentally put down 10am pst. Haha

1 - 20 of 58 Posts