Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about running 28/10/14 on all 4 corners of my 17 ss what are the pros and cons to this any and all info will be appreciated. TIA
Tony

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thinking about running 28/10/14 on all 4 corners of my 17 ss what are the pros and cons to this any and all info will be appreciated. TIA
Tony
Well the pros most obviously is the fact that you will gain 0.5 inches ground clearance, also that you will have the same size all around so that you can switch and rotate however you please, cons are that it's going to take alittle more power to turn them so possibly a little more clutch slip when starting off.

·
Registered
38 Posts
No cons. The 16-18 gears love that size. Exactly what I ran on my 16 and was very happy compared to the 3 or 4 other size combinations I tried

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I liked my 28x10's. I went to 30's with gear reduction. Your wheels are different widths front and rear but 10's arn't effected

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tony
Well it depends on how u ride i jumped to the 28s and was fine till i climbed and went threw deep water lost all my torque had to do gear reduction

1 - 5 of 5 Posts