1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
THE ROOF IS A LOT LONG AND lI'S FAR AWAY

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks like a 2 seat silver one to me. The A arms look silver.
That's what I'm seeing. I think the angle it is sitting at makes it look longer than it really is.

The bigger question I have is what is beside the Orange model? It has regular wheels. The 4th one on the Carb report is an SE which would be the one under the tent. No mention of a 3rd color of standard model.

·
Registered
677 Posts
It kind of looks like it is alittle longer wb to me as well. A 4 seater will only be about a foot longer right or am I thinking wrong? But yes it does look alittle longer. And like others had said about the roof looks longer then the other 2 n yes its further away. But didn't the carb report say the weight was the same as all the others? I would also love to see the silver one if that is the next color to come out. Love silver

·
Registered
348 Posts
I downloaded the photo and zoomed in it looks to be a lime green or yellow on the lower A-arm and the roof looks to be longer but if you zoom in
and try to measure the wheel base ( dam blue box ) it seem to be close to the same length as the orange yxz.

Then I was thinking Yamaha would be more undercover and not have a tent up with Yamaha name if this was a four seat yxz model they like to hide this stuff.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I downloaded the photo and zoomed in it looks to be a lime green or yellow on the lower A-arm and the roof looks to be longer but if you zoom in
and try to measure the wheel base ( dam blue box ) it seem to be close to the same length as the orange yxz.

Then I was thinking Yamaha would be more undercover and not have a tent up with Yamaha name if this was a four seat yxz model they like to hide this stuff.
yeah good point

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hollywood hasn't posted on this yet? He knows everything! Even though he has never turned a wrench.

I think the four seat will be longer than the one in the picture.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts