Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Personally, I think they will release a 4 seat model next year but you never know. They could get back in the sport game with both barrels red hot!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hope they come out with a 4 seater right away. Us guys with kids need them and I know my kids would be pissed if I told them they have to take turns!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think the four seat SxS will be part of the first launch. The market for the 4-seater is just too great to ignore right now. There are a lot of people around here that have bought the 2-seaters and then go to the 4-seater in just a few months...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think the four seat SxS will be part of the first launch. The market for the 4-seater is just too great to ignore right now. There are a lot of people around here that have bought the 2-seaters and then go to the 4-seater in just a few months...
I agree, I think the demand for 4-seater's is too high to ignore right now, even when coming out with a new model.
I'm gonna hang on to my tried and true rhino for now but would really like to sell it and upgrade.
We'll see in 21 days!

·
Registered
39 Posts
At this point, I would not even consider the new Yamaha unless they offer a 4 seat version, and even then length would have to be a consideration. My T4 is the perfect length for woods riding. It just lacks suspension and power.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If Yamaha is going to make disrupt the market, why not release the 2 seater and 4 seater at the same time. I agree, the 4 seater market has become huge and something I would personally be more interested in. (2 small kids that love to ride!)

·
Registered
44 Posts
There will def be a 4 seater.

I think Yamaha will let the 2 seater sink into the crowd for a while. Let everybody n their mother buyemup cause it's the new thing then...4-6 months down the road....boom!

Introducing the 4 seater....look how long rhinos were out before a 4 seater came along. But true, the market demand for a 4 seater is pretty demanding to not have one produced sooner than later.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts