Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Just picked up a couple 4 ft whips for the YXZ. These whips are without a doubt the best on the market.

LED, flexible, durable, wireless, quick disconnect. Best whip ive ever laid eyes on and I've had them all.. I can bend this whip completely in half!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Both tribal and 5150 make very nice whips. I prefer the quicklight tho. Even easier to connect and a cleaner mount, no wires to mess with and 1 led with a fiber optic. Just my preference.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I've had one on my Rhino for about a year. BadAZZ! It came with a quick disconnect, like for a compressed air hose, and a remote to change the colors and or sequence of the LED's. I just ordered 2 for my YXZ. They are pretty heavy duty, I wouldn't call it thin, maybe can't fly a 3' x 5' flag but I don't know any SxS whips that can.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Rainbow Rods will run a 3X5 flag......Comes with a quick disconnect and remote controlled 140 colors/themes. When we have them on at camp people think we are having a Rave. Brudda Brian has been making them for awhile and I am pretty tough on them as I seem to find the low branches on the Sand in Oregon.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I like my buggy whip if you are interested in a 6ft super bright led buggy whip with heavy duty industrial materials, and great prices image.jpeg image.jpeg

·
Registered
37 Posts
I also run the 5150 whips and can say they hold up to whatever is tossed at them. The other lighted whips I had I was Leary about running them in the daytime but with the 5150 I just put them on when I get the car off the trailer and forget about them. Top notch in my book

1 - 11 of 11 Posts