Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys list the dealers you will be buying from, or where you found your best deal. I have my deposit in at abernathies cycles. They had a great price,reasonable deposit and Keith Jackson has been very helpful in answering my questions. Call them if you haven't settled in on a dealer.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sehorn Yamaha in Shawnee, OK here and they were told they would be getting 81 units total! The price I was given for a blue & white one was $19,999 with no freight or prep charges. I put a $500 deposit on the first blue one to come in.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea guess I should have titled it different. Just letting peeps know about diff dealers was my intent.our local dealers want msrp plus.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Bama banshee did you call hamilton Alabama? They usually have fair prices within Alabama but I know Abernathy kills all prices

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cool hopefully you will be the first in central bama to get one. I doubt wards or Montgomery yamaha will get them as soon as the big volume stores. I will say this which is awesome about hamilton. last yearly cousin bought a 570 ranger from them at a rediculously low price while they were closing them out for new models. They will deliver anywhere in the adjoining 4 states. But anywho they delivered it all the way to hia home in atmore Alabama for 200$. Driver drove up to his house, he put all the information in his laptop to be approved for the GE financial loan ,paid 10% down ,and off the driver went. Mobile dealership. I thought that was quite convienant

·
Registered
218 Posts
Abernathy's got two Blue & White models in yesterday. One is mine. Just waiting on my buddies Orange & Black. They stated that they should be arriving any day. Then off for the drive!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Abernathy's got two Blue & White models in yesterday. One is mine. Just waiting on my buddies Orange & Black. They stated that they should be arriving any day. Then off for the drive!!
Wow man congrats…and I guess I should get ready to shell out some dough. Ha, ha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations on your Blue & White YXZ coming in. I am also waiting on one of the Orange & Black YXZ's. The wait has been tough, but hopefully this is a good sign that Abernathys will be seeing more YXZ's very soon.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts