Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealership - Action Sport Cycle in Alliance Ohio just called me yesterday and said they got their 1st YXZ in. I stopped in and looked at it this morning. I have seen so many pictures but this was the 1st one I have been able to see in person. Wow! What a beautiful machine they are. The quality and fit of all the components are top notch. It feels great to sit in, the ergonomics are good. I am giddy like a little kid. This one is not sold so if you are close and looking for one it is available.

Reactions: Rider414

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Yeah, that's what got me as well. Saw it, scrutinized it, sat in it.....then had to buy it! :D

Reactions: Rider414

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I am trying to be an Oak! I am waiting for the 2017 before I purchase. This is my story and I am sticking to it.

1. I don't have 20K cash right now and I don't finance toys.
2. The stable is full - I do not have room for it so I have to sell a toy to make room (That will also help problem #1)
3. I am holding off to see what revisions / improvements will be made for the 2017.
4. It has to have a turbo! By next September all the kits will be out there and tested. We will have a better understanding the mechanical limitations of the drive line in accordance with HP, so I will know how far I can go without grenading stuff.

Next September I will get my YXZ... (Big Sigh) But man it looks and feels awesome! Hope it sells soon so I don't have to look at it sitting there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts