Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
I love the look of the DASA! It just looks like it flows smooth. I don't have anything good to say about Gibson, and I'll leave it there. Great pics. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The dasa seems a little loud form an earlier video when it was racing that Race Rzr. I ha dther eexhaust on my teryx and it performed awesoem but was too loud.
I love the sound of the weller exhaust with those DMC cans. sweet sound and not as high pitched!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
The Dasa looks sweet. The Gibson, meh. The Weller, love the dual's but man that header needs some style help.

·
Registered
589 Posts
The Dasa looks sweet. The Gibson, meh. The Weller, love the dual's but man that header needs some style help.
Think Weller's is a picture of the prototype and not the production one. Maybe 450grl will have some updated pictures.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I like the beauty plate on the Gibson, The Dasa header looks the best and that collector sure is pretty. I like the dual mufflers on the WR one, i am sure their header will look nicer on the production kit.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Yes that is our proto header - the production header will be refine, better looking, and evened out....no worries!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts