Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Any ideas what tires those are?
Yesterday I began designing the spare tire mount, cargo set-up , and extra Rotopax fuel cells. Then I'll find a radio and mount that in the dash along with some switches for lights etc. The Yamaha accessories don't arrive until the middle of next month so I'm doing some myself. The biggest challenge right now is upgrading the alternator.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think they are the GBC Motorsports Kanati Mongrel

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya or maybe they did not want to take a chance with possible roost damage being so low mounted plus reduce any more heat to the driver in the cab.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Doubt any company will mount it high risk of burns. And alot of people don't like it mounted high on my race 900 I had it mounted up there and my girlfriend hated the thing made you so hot when it got to temperature and then the fan would kick on and be loud as hell not the best set up for the weekend warrior. And I bet they did it also cause cbr has those utv size double pass just rdy to go on the shelf rather than trying to make a upgrade fit in stock location within a few days. And also mud from the worcs type racing it just doesn't work out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts