Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This thread is for posting up the different brands of seats that FIT in the YXZ. Please don't post your favorite UNLESS they FIT in the YXZ. Hoping this thread can be a easy place to find the different choices for those looking for aftermarket seats.

I have seen the following seats mounted in the YXZ:
PRP XC seat
TMW Black Widow, but this may be a Triple X seat
Twisted Stitch ???
Beard ???

·
Registered
286 Posts
twisted stitch i talked to them the other day and they have an adapter plate they are working on and then they can build seats so they are working on it

beard has them and prp

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
twisted stitch i talked to them the other day and they have an adapter plate they are working on and then they can build seats so they are working on it

beard has them and prp
Yeah waiting to hear what model seat Twisted Stitch will have.
Also, I think the Beard seat willbe the Torque but nothing has been released

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
I just got off the phone with PRP about an order I haven't received yet but while with them I asked about other models for the Y. He said the will also be offering the GTse and the RS for the YXZ soon.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I just got off the phone with PRP about an order I haven't received yet but while with them I asked about other models for the Y. He said the will also be offering the GTse and the RS for the YXZ soon.
Not sure what the Rs seat is but here is the GTse and their Deegan UTV seat

Attachments

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beard Torques in ours...
I have sat in those and liked the wide back but I didnt like the short seat bottom. I like a seat with a bump under my knee so my butt feels like its in a bucket.
The triple X seat also needs to have a bump but I think they might add it for me.

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Bought through a local off-road shop after discussions with Beard...no issues with mounting brackets, solid straight forward design.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts