Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, let's put this into high gear... Who has full pipes available NOW? Who has cans NOW? Who has reflashes NOW? Who has cages NOW? Seats, graphics, etc...

Okay, that may be a little ambitious but, seriously, who is working on this stuff and will have it available soon? People are picking the machines up now. Help us go fast. Help us be safe. Help us be unique. Give us a little information so we know where to go for some immediate gratification.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I think we will all know a lot more after this weekend when we can see some mod's at the SSSS. Everyone the builds cages to seats, LT kits, lighting and exhaust manufacturers will be there so we can get questions answered directly.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welp, let's get some answers ASAP. This cannot go a week without me doing SOMETHING to it. Sure looks freaking pretty on my trailer.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Get you some harnesses, then sit back & wait a little while. There will be some good stuff coming out shortly. Give the aftermarket guys time to do their r&d so you get quality & proven products.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We are doing long travel kits, cages, bumpers and other stuff to come soon. here is a pic of the car we just did with weller racing and yamaha that will be at the sand show. 12011238_10153071818114147_1305242030594976624_n.jpg

·
Registered
4,473 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we are doing long travel kits, cages, bumpers and other stuff to come soon. Here is a pic of the car we just did with weller racing and yamaha that will be at the sand show. View attachment 1026
faaareaking rad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll take that complete graphic kit - TODAY

And that cage is uber sickness. Please get one on a truck today. I'll be standing by.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did u get some seat time in urs yet? What do u think about it so far?
Well gentlemen, and I use that term cautiously, I must sit through a grueling day at the office so I can actually afford to PAY for the damned thing. Then I will calmly begin tearing it apart at the pre-designated limit of 80mph. Gonna have to wait until the end of the weekend for a report.

A quick observation for you tall fellas. This is the machine for you. Roomier than my Wildcat but you do sit a little higher.

·
Registered
32 Posts
How is the pedal and steering wheel placement? On my XP1K, putting the seat in correct position for pedal reach, the steering wheel was too far away. Assault QR Steering wheel assembly brought the wheel about 2" closer and solved the problem. Just curious if the YXZ is laid out better.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well gentlemen, and I use that term cautiously, I must sit through a grueling day at the office so I can actually afford to PAY for the damned thing. Then I will calmly begin tearing it apart at the pre-designated limit of 80mph. Gonna have to wait until the end of the weekend for a report.

A quick observation for you tall fellas. This is the machine for you. Roomier than my Wildcat but you do sit a little higher.
I do like the idea of more leg room but until I hear some solid feedback I am holding off on picking one up. Its not uncommon for us to spend a week running the dunes at Idaho or Utah and then swap out the paddles, turn the boost down and head to Moab. Hopefully it will do more than just flat out desert and dunes. Cant wait to here what you think.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts