Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ran 15 in rims with BFG all terrain tires if so what rims did you buy

·
Registered
74 Posts
not running that specific size or tire but am running a 30x10x15tire which is close to the same measurements (235/75/15 is about a 29" tall tire x 10" wide) and went with Raceline Ryno beadlocks. very happy with them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not running that specific size or tire but am running a 30x10x15tire which is close to the same measurements (235/75/15 is about a 29" tall tire x 10" wide) and went with Raceline Ryno beadlocks. very happy with them.
Do you know what off set the rims are you went with?

·
Registered
511 Posts
It will work but truck tires are very heavy for a SXS. Someone on here was running them, maybe they will chime in with their experience.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will work but truck tires are very heavy for a SXS. Someone on here was running them, maybe they will chime in with their experience.
The BFG are 36.7 lbs per tire the other sxs tires I’m looking at EFX motovator say 36lb to 44lb per tire

looks to be the same hopefully some one can correct me if that is incorrect info I’m getting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BFG 235-75r15 Witt MSA M12 rims fits great29 in tall and this set up came in 2 lb lighter Then stock setup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts