Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as usual I ordered parts and got the wrong size for the bar again..my fault I guess except I put the year make and model in and it came up as 1.75 and I have a 1.50 bar on my 2022 yxz 1000r xtr God I hate the online crap.

·
Administrator
2018 SE, CageWRX cage, 2019 Gears, Rekluse Clutch, Trinity exhaust, Weller tune,RR Intercom & Radio,
434 Posts
You might want to check with @Thesandaddict see if he can help you out with FastLab.

Nate

Reactions: Whatuhunit

·
Registered
223 Posts
Bought Simson seats from them & one of the seat bottoms was not sewn correctly, I was going on a major ride & needed them ASAP. They sent a new seat bottom out within days, good people.

·
Registered
345 Posts
So as usual I ordered parts and got the wrong size for the bar again..my fault I guess except I put the year make and model in and it came up as 1.75 and I have a 1.50 bar on my 2022 yxz 1000r xtr God I hate the online crap.
Hey sorry have been in Oregon for UTV Takeover, just got back today. Just shoot me an email [email protected] with your order number and I will get it handled.

Unless it went out today, I can get it changed out.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I purchased their boot guards, cv shaft protector mud flaps and spare tire carrier.
Each time dealing with them was excellent. They are more than willing to answer any questions, items shipped quickly and arrived in great shape.
Everything fit like they should.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts