Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I mean really it's almost borderline depression here!! Come on Yamaha, give us more already!!! Hell, I'd even settle for a side profile of the red/orange YXZ from the videos... for today , of course I'd want some more new stuff tomorrow ,but hey, we can discuss that then.....

Sincerely,
your friend

Chris
hahahaha, your like a crack addict, just cant get enough. It will be out in public very soon. I really hope its everything the rumors proclaimed it to be.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Even the Yamaha marketing machine gets weekends off.

There will be some more "leaked" info. this week.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol I think it's more like dealing with a teasing woman... gives you a little skin, rubs here and there while talking dirty....gets you all worked into a frenzy and ready to go....then leaves you cold for a few days!!! lmao

And yes, I really hope it is too... got a soft spot in the ol' heart for Yamaha... Some of my best days growing up were spent on them...

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yes its been 2 days now with nothing!!! That's just not right. I want to see the dash n inside of the cab area. Also one that is put together, n also the frt end, n yes the rear too oh n also the silver one!!! And that's all I am asking for. And they don't have to show everything all in 1 day either, JUST 1 LOUSY FREAKING PHOTO PER DAY!!! That shouldn't be to much to ask for.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I think I've reached the end of the Internet searching for updated info/pics today :)

At least we'll have an announcement from Arctic Cat tomorrow night with the 2016 Wildcat Specs/Features.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes its been 2 days now with nothing!!! That's just not right. I want to see the dash n inside of the cab area. Also one that is put together, n also the frt end, n yes the rear too oh n also the silver one!!! And that's all I am asking for. And they don't have to show everything all in 1 day either, JUST 1 LOUSY FREAKING PHOTO PER DAY!!! That shouldn't be to much to ask for.
What he said :mad:

·
Registered
33 Posts
This is not right to put us mere human beings through this torture of waiting. Im damn near to the point of begging here..lol

·
Registered
677 Posts
Well I am sure after the so called A/C dealer meeting tonight Yamaha will have another photo out by Monday morning or even maybe tonight after the meeting... But we will all see something new from Yamaha soon photo wise at least I hope so... Still seems soooooo far away...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'll be sitting in one on the third of September. but another pic would be cool...I find myself checking a couple times a day.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts