Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
i am looking to make a day trip to glamis this week, anyone want to join?? call 907-394-1499
I would if I had it! Ha ha. Waiting on the blue and white model, so it's abstinence until December I guess. That sucks! :mad:

·
Registered
138 Posts
i am looking to make a day trip to glamis this week, anyone want to join?? call 907-394-1499
Ill hit you up tomorrow-- I might be able to swing a day trip-- I went out Saturday night, got there and rode for a hour, then headed out again in the early am-- Gotta say that its really hot out there past 10 o'clock

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill hit you up tomorrow-- I might be able to swing a day trip-- I went out Saturday night, got there and rode for a hour, then headed out again in the early am-- Gotta say that its really hot out there past 10 o'clock
sounds good! i am planning on watching the boat drags here in havasu this weekend, then will be out of town until the 27th of october which is the day we plan to head to glamis for halloween weekend. I just want to make a day trip before then to get some time on the new machine. (not a yamaha)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts