Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured it wasnt good since nothing has been posted up.

I just looked at the results and Dustin is listed as a DNF. He seems to have set the 3rd fastest lap on his 2nd lap, bit not sure he completed many more than that. LoL

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also read where Nelson's girl friend ran the Wolverine R spec in her class too. I know she was posting up about how excited she was to be racing the YXZ again before the race, so Dustin must have mashed it up pretty good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It was a flat out track where the YXZ should have shined, but from what I heard (not sure to the truth in this I wasn't there) it was mechanical. He had spent the week before testing with fox and had his suspension dialed.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figyred mechanical since no one has posted any pics of a crash.
Be nice if they were more forth coming too. Since there are virtually None on the east side of the Mississippi yet, we will need all the info we can get in order to get ours up to par before the years last couple rides/and races.

Nothing worse than burning thru a couple months of free warranty because its 10° outside ! LoL

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just read they took 6th. Not positive if it was the same race or not.
Not sure which race you are referring too there .

The last Worcs race has him listed as a DNF in prostock class which is what he would be racing his YXZ in

1 - 8 of 8 Posts