Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Either Saturday or Sunday we are making a very early run to Glamis. We leave Phoenix around 330 so we can get some riding in and bail by high heat.

This trip will be a little different as we are making a commercial and taking lots of video and still shots.

I'll know by tomorrow which day it will be. If anyone is up for a quick Dune trip...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We won't be going to crazy. Parking and filming a lot.. You get 1/50th of the footage it usually good for anything so lots of do this and this and this....

I'll let you know details... We will ride a bit too

·
Registered
138 Posts
We won't be going to crazy. Parking and filming a lot.. You get 1/50th of the footage it usually good for anything so lots of do this and this and this....

I'll let you know details... We will ride a bit too
That'll be great-- LMK what days you wanna roll out-- Ive got either Saturday or Sunday or possibly both to go play-- Ill just roll out in the RV-- Holler at me when you know the details-
Cheers
Jon
760 846 1610

·
Registered
348 Posts
I wish but still waiting for a blue yxz :( I'm about 9 hours north of Glamis but will be in socal in the future to ride and having a good time with new friends :D

Hey Coueshunter I will be in Chandler AZ visiting my son in early January looks like you are in Gilbert I just might have to come by and rent one :D:cool:

·
Registered
404 Posts
hope the weather works out for you guys. Got a bit warm up north in the Dez. Heading south in 2 weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts