Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have gone out on a night ride, do you find the headlights put out full power? The pictures make it look like they might be partially blocked the bodywork that hangs over the top.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
I thought that might be the case, too - but those headlights are nice and bright and I didn't notice any blockage at night.......

·
Registered
67 Posts
I didn't notice any deflection from the body work. The lights are very bright, but I would like to get more lights because I mostly dune ride and you can never have enough lights lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
This topic has gone around and most think that it is just an illusion, they seem to work fine

·
Registered
3 Posts
I thought the same thing the first one I assembled so I checked them at the factory. Its s big factory and many station is about 200 yards from the end(wall) and the lights were still noticeable against it in the middle of the day with a whole lot of fluorescents it was fighting against.

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
I guess I'm the only one disappointed in the headlights. They are not hampered by the plastics but I don't think they are all that bright either. I think both the rzr and cat led's out shine them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I guess I'm the only one disappointed in the headlights. They are not hampered by the plastics but I don't think they are all that bright either. I think both the rzr and cat led's out shine them.
You're not the only one. The headlights are lacking.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
We duned for a while Sat night with just stock headlights on our YXZs.....they work fine. Stock is stock....I like to have as much light as possible when I dune, so usually I run light bars and everything. This was the first time I dune with just stockers......

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I thought the same thing the first one I assembled so I checked them at the factory. Its s big factory and many station is about 200 yards from the end(wall) and the lights were still noticeable against it in the middle of the day with a whole lot of fluorescents it was fighting against.
Nice to see we have a Yamaha factory worker on the site.
welcome!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts