Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I feel like this has been a topic beaten to death like everything else. However! All the threads I can find seem to be old.

I have a 2016 turbo yxz. I am hard on stuff. I wont bs that fact! There are so many choices for axles that I don't know where to start or even bother with. I mean it would be nice to drop $1450 on axles but I dont ride this thing every weekend lol. I took it to WV for the first time last weekend and dertroyed the rack and a rear axle. Two separate situations lol

So what have you guys had luck with and what do you reccomend!?!?

Thank you for all the help and advice!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Are you breaking the cv or the shaft ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have not taken it apart yet but it appears to be the cv. The shaft still turns just not the wheel lol

·
Vendor
63 Posts
We just released our 2.0's for the yxz. Best bang for the buck out there, for sure. Plus, you can't beat the warranty.
Hit me up if you're interested and I'll get you the member discount.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Well I have not taken it apart yet but it appears to be the cv. The shaft still turns just not the wheel lol
I snapped two 300m shafts at the same time . Cv’s were fine . So I just installed summer brothers shafts .

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
They are 300m also but I guess better quality. They are $259 per shaft so there not cheap ! Lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are 300m also but I guess better quality. They are $259 per shaft so there not cheap ! Lol

Which 300m broke in the first place? I am one that is okay with spending the money if it doesnt break again. Just say I buy 2 axles for 750 each, over the course of 2 years or I buy 7 or 8 axles for 200 each in the same time frame. Whats the headache worth? Lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, I am not
We just released our 2.0's for the yxz. Best bang for the buck out there, for sure. Plus, you can't beat the warranty.
[/QUOTE
Hi, I have yet to contact someone on here before. Did I do this right ?? lol

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Which 300m broke in the first place? I am one that is okay with spending the money if it doesnt break again. Just say I buy 2 axles for 750 each, over the course of 2 years or I buy 7 or 8 axles for 200 each in the same time frame. Whats the headache worth? Lol
I have fireball long travel . It was the axles they provide . Not sure who’s axle they use .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts