211 Posts
Loved my 200X & 350X

Scan10005.jpg

Scan10003.jpg

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you get a Talon Idiot? Sorry to hear about the YXZ crash. Be interesting to hear some feedback on the Talon vs yxZ.
Can't get one till April, and will give feed back on it when that time comes, but will never sell my YXZ SS SE as i love that machine. It will be my Desert runner and the Honda Talon will be my trail machine.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
View attachment 111934

Going back further in the past and doing all the difficult trails on those sport quads, and beating them to hell to boot and loving it. They never broke or bent lol.
Great pic and memories Mr. Bell, do you still have that restaurant in Beverly Hills? Would love to come try it some time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great pic and memories Mr. Bell, do you still have that restaurant in Beverly Hills? Would love to come try it some time.
No Sir: Sold it after Calif. made against the law to contact or work with ICE too many employees with bad SS #'s. Myself and all my family moved to Ariz.

·
Registered
211 Posts
idiot

I was going to race the Mint 400 & they canceled the ATC comp due to insurance reasons so I never got to actually race the 350. It was to bad because that was a great machine , did get to pre-run the course & destroyed a set of rims on that course.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Idiot did you crash your z again ? I remember a while back you had it rebuilt from crash.
No Robin not again, just that one roll onto its side. Had to put a new frame under it after that and what a pain that whole process was. Also i ended up having to switch insurance companies after because mine tripled...LOL

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
idiot

I was going to race the Mint 400 & they canceled the ATC comp due to insurance reasons so I never got to actually race the 350. It was to bad because that was a great machine , did get to pre-run the course & destroyed a set of rims on that course.
JB, looks like we both have the black and red SS now

·
Registered
49 Posts
Still riding my quad a lot.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Still riding my quad a lot.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
Yep. I’ve had 3 of those in the past. Lost count of all the others.
Still have my 734 dune Raptor and a Can Am Renegade 800X.
Still love riding em too much to sell!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Can"t forget the Raptor. Scott that Renegade has to be the best 4x4 ATV ever created, must be a hand full and w/your deep pockets it must have been accessorized really BA. IMG_0586[4683].jpg

·
Registered
354 Posts
Idiot, glad to hear your keeping your YXZ. I'd say you have the right idea, the Talon with 4lo is gonna be interesting in trails.
Don't forget about the 400ex. The king of the 4 stroke sport quad until the 450s and raptors arrived. I've had it almost 20 yrs and now my daughter rides it.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Idiot, glad to hear your keeping your YXZ. I'd say you have the right idea, the Talon with 4lo is gonna be interesting in trails.
Don't forget about the 400ex. The king of the 4 stroke sport quad until the 450s and raptors arrived. I've had it almost 20 yrs and now my daughter rides it.
I had a 400ex back in 92 and broke my wrist on it in Glamis, never had one single issue with that quad, it was bullet proof. NAH that was not a 400ex i had it was a 250x, but i did ride my friends 400ex:redface-new:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts