Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I also had a Warrior 350 & rode the tires off it, never raced that one & can you tell it was the 80's :)

oct13$04.JPG

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got a 2013 Suzuki King Quad. Love it for all needs around the farm
Dan, what great machines these King Quads are, a simpler time, super reliable, with low cost maintance and not a lot of expensive add on's needed. Lol, I would still be riding one today if it wasn't for my old bones that seem to break more easily with the years. In one of my many crashes I broke a shoulder bone flying over a mountain peak and separating as I got up I made a mistake when I ask my best friend to "feel my bone" have never heard the end of this. A pic of my 750 king quad and friends. Sport quad to yxz 1000 what's next, could never have imagined this atv progression . Fyi I did rebend the bumper U sold me, heat temp/paint.

DSCF0230.jpg [/ATTACH]=CONFIG]112022[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Dan, what great machines these King Quads are, a simpler time, super reliable, with low cost maintance and not a lot of expensive add on's needed. Lol, I would still be riding one today if it wasn't for my old bones that seem to break more easily with the years. In one of my many crashes I broke a shoulder bone flying over a mountain peak and separating as I got up I made a mistake when I ask my best friend to "feel my bone" have never heard the end of this. A pic of my 750 king quad and friends. Sport quad to yxz 1000 what's next, could never have imagined this atv progression . Fyi I did rebend the bumper U sold me, heat temp/paint.

View attachment 112024 [/ATTACH]=CONFIG]112022[/ATTACH]
Ted, The guy in those pics looks like a really cool dude to ride with.....Adonis

·
Registered
211 Posts
idiot

Jawbone Ca.

Ted Bell

With age comes cage.

·
Registered
211 Posts
idiot
Sorry for your loss but that's great that you got to ride with your Dad into his 80's.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Started on a pw50 when i was 3, learned clutch on a rm80, and 1st ATV was my 05 blaster I got new when I was 10, it was fully built when I traded it for a 98 CR250R. 2nd was the 2012 YFZ450 carb, my favorite sport quad for sure, I traded it for my 2010 kx450f which I still have. Beautiful bike, its my garage queen. 3rd is the sportsman 850xp stealth black edition, hmf swamp series and programmer that thing was a monster. It ended up being my downpayment for the YXZ. Also had a kx125 in there somewhere

21 - 34 of 34 Posts