Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hey Everyone! We, The Scientists of Lighting, are always looking for ways to improve our products and have updated our Squadron Sports and S8 LED Light Bars. These now feature new and improved LEDs from Cree which boosts the lights up to 25%

Examples:

Then: Squadron Sport - 1,800 Lumens
Now: Squadron Sport - 2,260 Lumens

Then: S8 LED Light Bar - 4000 Lumens per 10"
Now: S8 LED Light Bar - 4,520 Lumens per 10"

Then: XL Sport - 1,800 Lumens
Now: XL Sport - 2,260 Lumens

Stay tuned for the latest and greatest from Baja Designs (BD)

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Don't forget your Forum Discount! Coupon Code: BDForums

·
Registered
52 Posts
Your squadron pros worked so good on my a-pillars I decided to fab up a new bumper to hold another pair. I was able to take advantage of your rebate going on not long ago which made it a no brainer. Thanks for putting out a good product.
IMG_6583 copy.jpg

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
So what was this rebate, and when are you doing it again?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So what was this rebate, and when are you doing it again?
It was a Black Friday / Cyber Monday special that we offer around Thanksgiving. We won't be offering a similar promotion until that time this year. For now you can enter coupon code BDForums for 10% OFF + $5 Shipping to the lower 48!

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

·
Registered
662 Posts
I will post up pics as when I get a chance. Running Squadron Pro's at pillars, S8 20" on roof, and Onx6 10" on shock tower. Also, an RTL sitting in the box wait for install.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
447009-2_l.jpg

Yamaha, YXZ Headlight Kit, Sport
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/yamaha-yxz-headlight-replacement-kit-sport.asp

The days of rushing back to camp before the sun goes down are over thanks to Baja Designs plug and play Yamaha YXZ Headlight Kit. Producing an impressive 9040 lumens from a total of 4 Squadron-R Sport auxiliary lights, this kit will provide enough light for every type of terrain your Yamaha YXZ will encounter. The kit is completely plug and play, and retains the stock high/low functionality.

Includes:

Two Squadron-R Sport Combo Auxiliary Lights
Two Squadron-R Sport Spot Auxiliary Lights
Four Yamaha YXZ Specific Mounting Brackets
Four Plug & Play Wiring Harness Adapters
Hardware & Zip Ties

$644.95 (10% OFF + $5 Shipping with coupon code BDForums!)
www.bajadesigns.com

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2018 KOH - King of The Hammers - Baja Designs Info.

Come join us at 2018 KOH! We have a booth setup and will have plenty of lights on display. Enjoy special show pricing and MORE !!! Included with your purchase of lights will be a FREE T-Shirt*, FREE Rock Guard*, and FREE Wiring Harness*. Stop on by!
*while supplies last

Date: February 2 - 10

Booth: Left of the Jumbotron, off of Amada Blvd. and Warn Way

Sales & Specials: SEE BD BOOTH IN-PERSON FOR MORE INFO

Location: Boone Rd, Landers, San Bernardino, California 92285

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Laser Lights at KOH !!!

Come by the Baja Designs booth at King of The Hammers (KOH) and check out the latest in high performance lighting! We aren't talking Halogen, HID, or LED... Baja Designs has NOW introduced Laser Technology. The Laser Light is capable of throwing light 60% further than LEDs!!!

OnX6 10" Hybrid (LED/LASER) - $999.95
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/OnX6-10-Hybrid-Laser-and-LED-Light-Bar.asp

With the extreme amount of distance being achieved we have created a "Hybrid" light in order to give the user the ultimate package. We utilize Laser and LED chips wrapped in our high speed spot optic to deliver a smooth blend of light for less driver fatigue. If you're looking for a light that will cut through the night with ease, look no further.

QUANTITIES WILL BE EXTREMELY LIMITED - CALL TODAY TO RESERVE YOURS - 8004225292 - ETA: MID 2018

We will also be introducing an XL Laser Light! This will be ideal for applications requiring auxiliary lights for maximum distance. Stay tuned for more details and information!

www.bajadesigns.com

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
XL80 WORK/SCENE: SKU — 670006

https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/XL80-Work-Scene-LED-Auxiliary-Light.asp

All new XL80 LED available in Work/Scene. The unit puts out 9,500 lumens with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft allowing excellent scene lighting. This pattern is not suitable for driving. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.

$399.95 ------- $359.96 (Coupon Code: BDForums)

AVAILABLE 02/12/2018

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where do you take your Baja Designs (BD) equipped ride? Doesn't matter if it's 2 wheels or 4 wheels, post up your favorite shots in your favorite spots!

Here are two photos I took yesterday near Bryce Canyon, UT. Visiting The Mighty 5 in UT (Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Arches, Canyonlands) :D

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The LP9 just got a little bit BOLDER!

Introducing a new, more aggressive, cast housing for the LP9. One of the noticeable changes is the larger openings for the Direct Ducted Cooling at the top and bottom of the housing. This will increase airflow to the light and in return keep the light cooler allowing everything to run at peak performance longer. This housing also features a sleek black powder coat finish. Take a look at the website for more pictures and information!

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/LP9-LED-Auxiliary-Lights.asp

Post up if you have any questions! Don't forget to save nearly $60 per LP9 with your forum discount. Coupon Code: BDForums

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

·
Registered
662 Posts
Any plans to make a Shock tower or bumper mount for a 10" Onx6 or S8?

·
Registered
662 Posts
This is how I got it mounted, plan on using the Onx6 brackets but need to add a spacer on the base so it can sit up high enough without hitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts

You guys were the only place that had a mount for my light bar. Thanks for a great product!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
About this Discussion
85 Replies
13 Participants
BajaDesigns
Yamaha YXZ Forums
YXZ Talk Forum is the largest online community for Yamaha YXZ 1000 fans. Discuss turbocharging, suspension, drive train, and more!
Full Forum Listing