Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other brands seem to have demo tours so potential customers can get a test drive. So just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Yamaha doing this?
Seems like a great idea since this vehicle is suppose to have a lot of new features.
Hopefully they will have a test drive booth at Glamis. That would spread the word fast among users.
Make it happen Yamaha!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
It would be nice if they have one at Hay Days snowmobile swap meet and grass drags in North Branch, MN Sept. 12th-13th. They would get a ton of exposure there too.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yami has added sept 3-6 as SXS demo dates at brimestone Tennessee. If they have the banshee ill be there. Pumped up now......
Where did you find this info?
I'm hoping they have a demo ride booth set up at Glamis. Opening weekend is camp Rzr over Halloween.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It doesn't list anything, except Brimstone, Tn.???? So that sucks big sweaty donkey balls!!!! WTF.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Where did you find this info?
I'm hoping they have a demo ride booth set up at Glamis. Opening weekend is camp Rzr over Halloween.
That would be an epic slap in the face haha! Cruise over to camp Rzr for the free drinks and food then head on over to the Yami booth and take a test drive and sign on the dotted line lol!

I know Bert's UTV Mega Mall usually has a booth at camp rzr selling machines, maybe this year they set up another dealership booth outside camp Rzr for other manufacturers?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts