Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Look like Barnett sell lot of conversion kits to go from diaphragm spring to the coil spring set up. Maybe the diaphragm spring don't work so well for engines with higher HP or in heavy vehicles . Just thought....
milos

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I think the more clutch feel will be nice too ! I have a hard time feeling it at all in just the work boots I tend to wear while riding.

·
Registered
182 Posts
This is great, but I still don't want to be forced to do this in a new machine. Any dealers on here that know if Yamaha is working on fixing this?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Steelerman - I understand your position. You might not have an issue with your machine. If you do, atleast there are some options now.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I never had a problem with OEM clutches on mild builds in the past out of Yamaha, but maybe since this unit may appeal to more novice riders compared to a sport quad the HD clutch kits may be required for some going through the whole "shifting" learning curve. I'm excited to see some manufacturers stepping up to the plate for the YXZ it's going to get interesting!!

·
Registered
753 Posts
There on backorder for two weeks I called both places selling them
In less than 24 hours both Alba and Barnett are completely sold out.

Now backordered for 2+ weeks.

YEA ... THERE'S NO PROBLEM... JUST THE 3 OR 4 ISOLATED IDIOT DRIVERS .... NO OEM PROBLEM AT ALL.

Bahahaha

·
Registered
341 Posts

YEA ... THERE'S NO PROBLEM... JUST THE 3 OR 4 ISOLATED IDIOT DRIVERS .... NO OEM PROBLEM AT ALL.

Bahahaha

A lot of people buying something doesn't mean that something is defective. A lot of people want the best they can get, even if what they already have is sufficient. Just look at cell phones, people rush out to get the latest greatest even though the changes to them are insignificant these days. The screens are already big, they are already thin, the batteries already last long time, and the processors and cameras are already more than most people need. Guess using your logic their old phones must be mass defective.

·
Registered
753 Posts
A lot of people buying something doesn't mean that something is defective. A lot of people want the best they can get, even if what they already have is sufficient. Just look at cell phones, people rush out to get the latest greatest even though the changes to them are insignificant these days. The screens are already big, they are already thin, the batteries already last long time, and the processors and cameras are already more than most people need. Guess using your logic their old phones myst be mass defective.
Oh ... ummm... Okay.

Pretty good spin.

I'm not buying it.

LOL

·
Registered
601 Posts

Bahahaha

So what, what if it is a OEM problem, just what is the big deal?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Man, it is hard to find bigger troll than you are, I would say ...LOL
milos
You use to be same at rzr forum... die hard with defense for everything against rzr.

Now I see you here ... just converted from Rzr to Yami.

Still at your name calling too... I guess it makes you feel like big man on campus.

LOL Can't change zebra's strips.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
26 Participants
Gibbster
Yamaha YXZ Forums
YXZ Talk Forum is the largest online community for Yamaha YXZ 1000 fans. Discuss turbocharging, suspension, drive train, and more!
Full Forum Listing