Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why, do you have one? Don't understand your question?
Hollywood
I do not have one yet , and will not be getting one until mid summer 2016 or later , but there are a lot of things I would like to know before I buy one , Like for instance , what is the engine gear reduction before the tranny and what are the gear ratios in 1-2-3-4-5 etc etc and I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that have the same questions as I do along with questions that I haven't thought of that they would like answers for So instead of posting all the questions , I figured if I just ask everyone what they want to know , I could read everything other people post and learn as much info as possible without having to post everything I think of

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hollywood
I do not have one yet , and will not be getting one until mid summer 2016 or later , but there are a lot of things I would like to know before I buy one , Like for instance , what is the engine gear reduction before the tranny and what are the gear ratios in 1-2-3-4-5 etc etc and I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that have the same questions as I do along with questions that I haven't thought of that they would like answers for So instead of posting all the questions , I figured if I just ask everyone what they want to know , I could read everything other people post and learn as much info as possible without having to post everything I think of
Understand now. I'm in the same boat kind of. I want to see how everything plays out. I've never bought a first year SXS, a little too risky for me. I'll wait, and see how the YXZ does first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts