Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up that I ordered and payed half down for a Krash 2.0 radius cage for my 2019 YXZ from Chad the owner back in Feb and after a 3 1/2 month wait and 2 weeks from receiving my long awaited cage I get a phone call from him telling me that I will have to pay $400 more than what I was quoted or my money back because of material inflation. I then asked him why was I notified after waiting for so long and his exact words were sorry man my family has to eat as well with a laugh in his voice and I mentioned to him that I would have gone elsewhere if I would have known this and he stated good luck finding one with the same quality with the price he offers. I just don't think that this is a very good way to do business and he definitely has lost a future customer.

·
Registered
177 Posts
i cannot comment on how your interaction went with Krash, but i have seen his cages in person and got to say they are really high quality. steel prices have tripled unfortunately, so there is validity to his claim. i wont comment further on your interaction but if i can help you out at all locating a cage in a more timely manner, shoot me a PM

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I assume you have a invoice indicating your deposit along with description of purchase, if so and as long as there is no language that specifies that price is subject to change, this is a legal binding written contract. You would easily win this argument in a court of law, however the litigation would also have to include legal fees incurred and also you will need to make sure there is no language preventing you from a full refund or cancellation fee, because you don't want the guy you just sued to build your cage. The least painful conclusion will be to pay the ransom of four hundos, steel has and is going up daily, and other co's will be adjusting their prices accordingly, "thanks joe". Get your cage and use your tongue like a switchblade. GL

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No I already received my down payment back but what upsets me the most is he waited 2 weeks prior to shipping to call me on a Sunday to tell me this and I already waited 3.5 months patiently..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love my Krash cage and loved their customer service. He was very up front with me it was a 6 month wait. I agree not ideal but he also runs a very small operation. Having materials triple in price and that fact he needed to up the price I think shows how little mark up he is putting on his cages. I also would be very upset and understand the situation.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I disagree, first off he should have bought the material when he received the deposit. Second he should not have waited so long to inform his customer, this lack of respect for his customer is unacceptable. He has previously earned a lot of good will on this site and now it is all lost on a bad decision and he is entirely responsible. A contract is your word, the customer backed up his word with a deposit, I won't do business with untrustworthy companies.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Lol...thanks Joe.

Steel prices are up globally you partisan hack.
Lol. Hey look a trump hater. Isn’t it weird to have so much personal hate for one man you ignore the incompetence of another. It’s not only steel buddy. It’s gas. Food, lumber. Everything. . Killing jobs starting wars causing hate and division. Hating trump is one thing. But supporting this administration is something else all together.

lots of reasons beside steel to give a sarcastic. “Thanks Joe”.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Lol. Hey look a trump hater. Isn’t it weird to have so much personal hate for one man you ignore the incompetence of another. It’s not only steel buddy. It’s gas. Food, lumber. Everything. . Killing jobs starting wars causing hate and division. Hating trump is one thing. But supporting this administration is something else all together.

lots of reasons beside steel to give a sarcastic. “Thanks Joe”.
Lol...I never said a word about trump you political hack.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought a krash cage 5 yrs ago great cage and an easy guy to deal with I know in the construction trade right now lumber is going up daily and no one in the construction field buys lumber when they sell a job sometimes its months before you do it that's just silly to say sorry about your bad experience oh and I voted America first too TRUMP 2024

·
Registered
61 Posts
for a guy who is one of the lowest rated POTUS in history he sure seem to have a lot of fans here.

2016 unemployment rate 6.9 at the end of trumps term 14.8
added 7.8 trillion to the national debt
cost the US 300,000 jobs on useless tariffs
16,241 verified lies
fell in love with little Kim "we fell in love" lol
never even reached 50% approval rating
lost the presidency, the house and senate.

what a legacy...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
This forum use to be a good place ! Bunch uselessness here .

·
Registered
156 Posts
for a guy who is one of the lowest rated POTUS in history he sure seem to have a lot of fans here.

2016 unemployment rate 6.9 at the end of trumps term 14.8
added 7.8 trillion to the national debt
cost the US 300,000 jobs on useless tariffs
16,241 verified lies
fell in love with little Kim "we fell in love" lol
never even reached 50% approval rating
lost the presidency, the house and senate.

what a legacy...:rolleyes:
Well half that’s not correct. Maybe you should look at the numbers pre covid and account in how much the liberals effected that

But just to clue you in a bit it’s obvious you don’t live in the states and rely on cnn for your facts. The reason he is popular here is because he is popular everywhere in the states. AtLeast by patriotic hard working Americans Under trump (pre covid) we had an amazing economy. Anyone who wanted work was able to find work. We could all afford stuff like gas. Wood metal food insulin and so on. We went the first time in my life time without a war. No bombings no shit. No threats from other country’s no worry’s. Biden’s first week he killed a crazy amount of jobs signed so many executive orders most of us lost count. Now let’s move on to the first month. Already bombing the Middle East and more jobs killed and now. Just a handful of months into this mess the border is insane right now. Prices of everything have gone through the roof. My mom went from 60$ a month on her insulin to something like 480ish

But you just ask your self. How can this supposedly awful “ranked” president have so much support. It’s because your ranking is wrong. Trump will go down in history as one of the best presidents. But to be fair. Anyone stuck between Obama and Biden years is going to have to look good. Hell even Obama was better than Biden as far as numbers

oh and one more thing. We don’t give a shit how trump got his tan or who he slept with or how many strippers asses he grabbed. Makes zero difference trump was a real normal guy. He said what he felt and believed and dint give two shits who liked it. Was very refreshing to have a president who loved the country and spoke his mind like a normal person. The problem with liberals are you let your personal hate (for whatever reason) get in the way of the countries success. Would I invite trump to my birthday party probably not. Would I vote for him again. In a heart beat

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.