Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have you guys gotten on black Friday for your yxz that was a great deal. I got my rugged radio car to car and intercom last black Friday for like 40% off.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Mmmm, I remember Alternative Off-road having 15% site wide in the year or two past. Alba Racing has some nice small package deals as well. I don’t know of any right now that are official, but keeping my eyes peeled.

Last years Black Friday I picked up front & rear Fox 2.5 for my Tacoma, 30% off. Nothing YXZ related last Black Friday.

·
Registered
154 Posts
What have you guys gotten on black Friday for your yxz that was a great deal. I got my rugged radio car to car and intercom last black Friday for like 40% off.
Where did you get RR deal?

I was wanting the Rugged Radios 660-2P-OTU Intercom System, but wasn't in a hurry. But 40% off would definitely make me pull the trigger!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I was wanting the Rugged Radios 660-2P-OTU Intercom System, but wasn't in a hurry. But 40% off would definitely make me pull the trigger!
From rugged radios directly. They usually do the sale through the weekend. I would def wait until then.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

go to their website and get on RR's mailing list. They will alert you when big sales are happening. I got 30% off during a sale for Halloween.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts