Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
it is the colour i'm waiting on. and btw, I read the title as they are real, not figments of our dreams :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
on 2nd/3rd look I wonder if there photoshop involved?? someone commented on that in the fb feed. it's the seats and A arms that look wrong. lighting or PS? I hope I'm wrong....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Would be very difficult to PS that. Plus the middle one has not had the change installed yet. Seems plausible to me !

Also non-beadlock rims. Pretty legit I think.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think that's just the camera and low quality of picture makes it look that way. If it was photoshop, I doubt somebody would bother to remove the roll cage in PS for this picture.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I agree the blue n the orange one looks better to me, n now poss silver is coming. I hope that the silver one also has black with it instead of white, If that's the case that one will be for me.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
For what its worth, I just heard the Orange ones may not be delivered until mid Jan or even Feb. Blue & White was my original choice.
So I have already called my dealer and told him which ever color comes in first, that is what I want.
I am done waiting for Yamaha to get its head out of its a$$

Long travel and exhaust/ECU reflash have already been ordered!!!

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts