Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder what colors will be available . I think the yellow and black tri z colors would look cool. White with red or blue accents. I just hope we are not making excuses for quality issues while sipping this koolaid.......

·
Registered
112 Posts
They have the yellow and black anniversary colors out for 2016 on their ATV's so that would look sharp on the new Banshee!!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I think one of the leaked foto's shows white with blue/blk accents, so I'm sure we will at least have that color scheme

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yeah I saw that, I think it was supposed to be a picture of a door. Blue is their main color so that makes sense.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I would assume Black and Yellow as well as Blue and White.

Eh i think since we have made our way here long before the release we may be a bit of kool aid drinking, but i don't think we will hesitate to spit it out of it taste bad!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Can I make my kool-aid with Jack Daniels, that way if this is bad, at least I'll be feeling good. LOL!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Haha, I'll make us all one, then good or bad, we'll all be feeling good together!! Love a fellow Jack man!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
JGR Yamaha ran 450's with the anniversary style graphics a couple weeks ago at Unadilla. I love that look on a bike but it doesn't really fit the SxS. Maybe once we see the whole thing it'll look better.

·
Registered
677 Posts
if they would come out with silver I think that would be the color for me. I wonder if they will have automotive paint like the arctic cat has, instead of colored plastic. I myself would like to have paint on it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
If they do the paint right (which I'm sure they will) that's what I would want too. I bought my AC Trail with the colored plastic, because they were having paint peeling issues, at the time I bought mine. I believe they got that resolved now, because I haven't heard anyone talk about it anymore.

·
Registered
677 Posts
At least with paint u can repair the scratches ect, That colored plastic cannot really do much with that n will look like crap after the 1st ride.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yellow with the black stripes will be eye catching new. But I like camo for off roading it covers scratches better. WTH did I say camo on a sport SXS. Must not be awake yet???

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I like white with blue & black accents. Although, I would probably remove the graphics and have it custom wrapped. This also protects it from scratches

1 - 20 of 34 Posts