Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

Boom!!!

14328 Views 56 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  CFDWheeler
Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Car
here it is boys
See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
That thing looks badass....I'm getting one!
Thank you! I was really hoping that they didn't go with the YXZ name, but it's starting to look a lot more official :/
4nines I think we can officially change the banshee forum to yxz forum.. I myself am glad they went with yxz, it sounds more racey.. All there race machines don't have names, so why should this!!
Looks like it has gauges at the wheel like the canam's.
Tell me if im wrong, but when I zoom in , looks like Fox shocks to me ....
Are those huge reservoirs by the shocks?
I saw that too...still alot to be seen but so far , looks as though it's shaping up to be a rather nice machine..Inside and out!
Wow! I really dig the blue and white color scheme. Yeah it certainly looks like we are going to have to change the name unless it becomes the Banshee YXZ!
" Are those huge reservoirs by the shocks?"

Yep, and it appears to have the Fox logo....at least to my eyes lol
It's hard to tell. But I'm wondering is this a 60" or 64" offering. Looks narrow
Reactions: 1
Looks like the front fenders aren't on either. Don't see the headlights and those are probably with the front clip that fits over the front shocks.
Looks like pretty good ground clearance. Tires don't look that big but may be a 15" wheel.
Looks to be an a-arm rear suspension and those shocks look huge!

Not a fan of the wildcat looking front end or the raptor style rear fenders but I'll reserve judgement until I see it in person.
Hopefully it'll have some good bed space for packing gear on long trips (and large ice chests, lol)
Reactions: 1
Ugh! That name...

Looks like a 64" machine to me.
Looks pretty sweet in the picture, but nothing beats in person
It looks like it has good suspension travel. One thing is for sure I don't think you will have to worry about bigger tires rubbing if you wanted to run them.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.