Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thank you! I was really hoping that they didn't go with the YXZ name, but it's starting to look a lot more official :/

·
Registered
126 Posts
4nines I think we can officially change the banshee forum to yxz forum.. I myself am glad they went with yxz, it sounds more racey.. All there race machines don't have names, so why should this!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wow! I really dig the blue and white color scheme. Yeah it certainly looks like we are going to have to change the name unless it becomes the Banshee YXZ!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Looks like the front fenders aren't on either. Don't see the headlights and those are probably with the front clip that fits over the front shocks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks like pretty good ground clearance. Tires don't look that big but may be a 15" wheel.
Looks to be an a-arm rear suspension and those shocks look huge!

Not a fan of the wildcat looking front end or the raptor style rear fenders but I'll reserve judgement until I see it in person.
Hopefully it'll have some good bed space for packing gear on long trips (and large ice chests, lol)

·
Registered
21 Posts
It looks like it has good suspension travel. One thing is for sure I don't think you will have to worry about bigger tires rubbing if you wanted to run them.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts