Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally Wrapping everything up on my build. Can't wait to Take it out to Glamis after the Turbo and see how she plays
- Went in for an MPI Turbo Yesterday and should be done for testing on Friday!

Currently
- SDR Cage
-RaceLine Wheels
-Sand Tires Unlimited Paddles
- HCR Elite Suspension
-King Custom HCR Race Series Offroad shocks
-PRP XC Seats and Seat Belts

Working on.....
Vision X light Bar
Rugged Radio System
Maybe some heated seats :rolleyes::eek:

YXZ Cage.JPG YXZ Cover.JPG YXZ Exhaust.JPG YXZ Front 3.JPG YXZ Front 4.JPG YXZ Long Travel.JPG YXZ Plastics.JPG YXZ Rear.JPG YXZ shock tower.jpg YXZ Shocks.JPG YXZ Suspension.JPG YXZfront1.JPG

·
Registered
674 Posts
Bad Ass looking arms, and YXZ!!!! Wrap or painted body? I know you're showing off the arms, but can we see a side shot of the body?

·
Registered
73 Posts
All I can say is WOW! Fantastic looking YXZ! Can you give some specs on weight of LT Suspension kit? It looks pretty hollowed out to reduce weight.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bad Ass looking arms, and YXZ!!!! Wrap or painted body? I know you're showing off the arms, but can we see a side shot of the body?

It is a wrap done by our local company here in Southern Utah. I am still working on getting the undersides of the plastic taken care of :eek:

View attachment DSC05364.jpg View attachment DSC05392.jpg

All I can say is WOW! Fantastic looking YXZ! Can you give some specs on weight of LT Suspension kit? It looks pretty hollowed out to reduce weight
Thank you! Yes by switching out to our Elite Material, We were ale to keep the integrity n structure while reducing weight. This kit is only 13lbs added ; 3.25Lbs/ a corner which is less than most rim and tire swaps. The large rear arm is actually lighter than factory. The kit produces over 20" of front travel and 21+ in the rear (USABLE TRAVEL) ... I was pretty impressed with it out of the box yesterday, but It definitely needed more power to keep up with the suspension. We dropped it at our local Yamaha dealer to get a turbo installed s soon as we were down with the photo shoot! lol

·
Registered
674 Posts
They get shipped out Raw standard as Many people want to color match and do crazy colors. We do offer powder coating of basic colors: red, black, white, silver, clear, orange. We have a candy red (shown in photos) that is +100 as it is a silver base on top of candy. Dual sport will be $200 - $250 and Elite will be Appx: $300. This will get locked down after a few kits, however, mention this thread and I will get you taken care of. ;)
Might not be to next September, LOL! I'll be getting a new car, just want to see what's what between Cat, PoPo, and Yamaha.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I saw this car at the Local Dealer while getting the turbo installed. Wow what a nice build. The A arms were wicked.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts