Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up pics of your aftermarket cages or home builds shopping down choices.Really liking cageWRX super shorty.Looking for weld it yourself as I will source local for the welding

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
772 Posts
Cageworks super shorty!

Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Car Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Reactions: brett and Jeffawats

·
Registered
22 Posts
LSK radius wiy, excellent fit. Nothing like virgin sand to rip!
Sky Wheel Tire Land vehicle Cloud
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Reactions: Jeffawats

·
Registered
82 Posts
Post up pics of your aftermarket cages or home builds shopping down choices.Really liking cageWRX super shorty.Looking for weld it yourself as I will source local for the welding
I have had 2 super shorty and have loved them both. The DYI welding is a great option due to the tabs and notches at the join points. You can't go wrong with cageWRX.

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
772 Posts
It's an armrest from a car. I don't really like how it turned out and will change it to one that is made for the YXZ.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Put mine to the test yesterday when I rolled it in the sand wash at about 50 mph. No damage to the car, accept for the stuff that is supposed to break, fender bent, tire carrier bent light cube bracket bent, and broken mirror Brick City Fab in Phoenix..
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

Sky Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
2019 SS SE Ultra White
17 Posts
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Hood Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Here is my BCF cage. edit Just re-read the original post and saw you said looking for a weld it yourself kit. I don’t know the BCF offers that my fault

1 - 20 of 20 Posts