Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Meant to be a picture thread. Keep it simple, post brief description if you'd like. Keep the thread clean, no clutter. PADDLES ONLY!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Sky Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Green Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Skat Traks wheels & tires. 30" 10 paddle Extreme staggered, bead to bead buff. Purchase from Sand Toys unlimited. Awesome side hilling, duning and overall bite.

·
Registered
2019 YXZ SS SE
772 Posts
Sandcrafts: Fronts 31X10-15 Mohawks & Rears 31X11-15 9 paddles.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Reactions: Tdogg and ZUMNyxzSS

·
Registered
14 Posts
Glamis? If so when are you going again? So that's you huh. I seen this pic floating on the socials. What windshield is that? Glass? Custom paint or were you able to order it like that? Nice set up.
Yes, Glamis, Olds Hill. I'm from Salt Lake City, Utah. We ride Sand Mountain Utah religiously it's 1.5 hrs from my driveway. Thanksgiving '21 was our first time @ Glamis and we plan on going every year if not more... we had that much fun. It's been on my bucket list for years and did not disappoint.
R*S*K Vern is who did my cage with the glass windshield and I had him add a glass sunroof to help with visibility.
The powder for the cage is from Prismatic and the work was done by Kevin @ Powder Extreme
I'm in the middle of installing the Weller turbo kit, Weller suspension & Avenger driveline kit.
Cheers!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, Glamis, Olds Hill. I'm from Salt Lake City, Utah. We ride Sand Mountain Utah religiously it's 1.5 hrs from my driveway. Thanksgiving '21 was our first time @ Glamis and we plan on going every year if not more... we had that much fun. It's been on my bucket list for years and did not disappoint.
R*S*K Vern is who did my cage with the glass windshield and I had him add a glass sunroof to help with visibility.
The powder for the cage is from Prismatic and the work was done by Kevin @ Powder Extreme
I'm in the middle of installing the Weller turbo kit, Weller suspension & Avenger driveline kit.
Cheers!

Maybe I'll see you for UTV takeover Utah in May?!👍🏻🍻

1 - 10 of 10 Posts