Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I sat in one on Saturday in the Vancouver area. Last I heard it wasn't sold yet either. I don't want yellow so no go for me. Although I'll admit I'm severely tempted.......

I also saw a YouTube of one in Sask somewhere. Regina maybe? But that one was sold already.

·
Registered
4 Posts
was at the yamaha dealer meeting yesterday and a couple of the guys said they had them show up tues afternoon to their stores, sitting here patiently waiting in northern ontario

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good friend of mine bought one here in Alberta , I put a couple miles on it. Nice machine.
That is surprising. I called every major dealer in the Calgary are and got; "We don't know when we will take delivery or a price but, if you give us $500 we will put you on the list for when they come in." So, you don't know when or how much but, you want me to commit to buying one (most likely at extortionate prices)? Let me think... no thanks. I called Yamaha Canada and they said February. I subsequently talked to one dealer again and they said they are hoping to have some by the motor cycle show in January. My biggest problem is I don't even know if I can fit in one and I am a bit gun shy after the RZR 1000 but, I am going to the US soon and the local dealer says he has one and another coming in. At least I'll find out if it fits but, I might come back with one for the right price.

·
Registered
82 Posts
we got one here a couple weeks ago,took it for a short ride,i like it,then they gave me the otd price 28,500.00,so I guess I will keep the rhino for awhile.:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts