Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any alternatives to the Yamaha Cargo Box at this time? The Yamaha option seems fine, although hard to find in stock. I would just like to assess other options before making a decision. Thank you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Yamaha box is going to be hard to beat for looks and space, without hindering other Yamaha options near the cargo bed. It's a very nice box, but a little pricy. Mounts to existing bolt points in the bed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bumblebee, I think that you are probably right. Does anyone know of a dealer/company that has the Yamaha Cargo box in stock?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I just talked to my dealer over the weekend about accessories. He said most dealers are ordering a few of the items and his delivery is expected 1st week of Dec.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bert's mega mall says the box will be in November 18th. Would it have been hard for Yamaha to have these items at the time of launch? They still don't have the secondary air filter .

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm pretty certain mine came in today. Got VM about 'parts in'. You may be in luck if it does not work with my Weller cage as I'll be selling it on here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just a little insider info,,,, the first lot of cargo boxes will be shipping from the manufacturer on monday to one of the yamaha DC's. Avaliable to ship to dealers after that. Not sure sure how they plan to distribute.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rpmaddict, I certainly hope that your box fits even with the new cage but feel free to reach out to me if it does not. I live in Northern California as well, we should go riding some time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just ordered mine today 11-30-15. Shop said it will ship on Dec 16. Im sure they are on back order.Paid 225.00. Anyone have one yet. luv to see a inside photo

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anybody know of a dealer that has them in stock in the greater L.A. area? I took my YXZ out for the first time yesterday and it was bucking pretty bad, I'm hoping adding some weight in the back will settle it down a bit. Taking it out to Glamis for New Years, if I don't get the box this week I will just try strapping on a big cooler and see if that helps.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Anybody know of a dealer that has them in stock in the greater L.A. area? I took my YXZ out for the first time yesterday and it was bucking pretty bad, I'm hoping adding some weight in the back will settle it down a bit. Taking it out to Glamis for New Years, if I don't get the box this week I will just try strapping on a big cooler and see if that helps.
Call Schmidty racing and get some springs that will take care of the bucking!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts